Tile - What's the Difference?
- Material composition is up to 50% feldspar crystal
- Incredible hardness and durability
- Available in glazed and unglazed
- Endless color and pattern options
- Glazed tiles have extra stain, scratch and moisture resistance
- Natural stone materials
- Different compositions
The Leader in USA-Made Tile
Daltile offers trendy, award-winning tile designs in wood, stone, concrete, and subway looks. Discover an unrivaled assortment of tile colors and sizes for your home's floors, walls, countertops, and outdoor areas.
What's your interior design style?
Let Daltile help you find your desired aesthetic by taking our design quiz. Simply click the link below, answer the questions, and we'll help you find the tile style that is right for you and your home. No passing or failing on this quiz, just expert design from a brand that you trust.
WHY TILE IS POPULAR
- Waterproof and easy to clean
- Many colors and patterns
- Create matching floors, backsplashes, and shower walls
- Beauty and durability
- Can increase your home's resale value
- Will not stain or be damaged by moisture
- Incredibly strong and durable
- Natural material that can be recycled
- Can ceate completely unique custom patterns