What to expect before your tile flooring installation
We offer a team of well-trained, skilled & experienced tile flooring installers for any project from kitchen floors to wall tile. You can rely on us for a beautiful finished project, and to be careful & respectful in your home and on your property in general.
Before, on and after installation day
Before Installation Day
Be prepared for your tile installation:
- We'll do a pre-installation walkthrough with you to help our team account for every detail
- We'll discuss the removal & disposal of your existing floors
- We'll decide how to handle trim, moldings, and issues with door clearance.
On Installation Day
Tile flooring installation is a meticulous process:
- We'll clean and prepare your subfloor so it's stable and water-resistant
- Make sure you or an adult member of your family is home on installation day.
- Keep your family safe by staying out of the work area. That includes pets and children.
After Installation Day
After our installers leave, the rest is up to you:
- Tile floors need time to cure and solidify, so do not walk on them for at least 48 hours after installation.
- Tile shower stalls and countertops should remain moisture-free for a few days as well.
- Contact with any questions about proper tile maintenance.